The large scale Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market research report recognizes and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market. Following aspects are kept into view while formulating this global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market report and include the market type, organization size, availability on-premises, end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & Middle East & Africa. The market size, revenue generated from the sales and technologies by various application segments are also evaluated in this Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market report. The report estimates 2020-2027 market development trends for industry.
Get FREE Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-graft-versus-host-disease-gvhd-market&rp
Market Analysis: Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market
Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 656.00 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 410.00 million in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients.
Key Market Competitors: Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-graft-versus-host-disease-gvhd-market&rp
Market Definition: Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market
Graft-versus-host disease is a rare disease that affects people whose immune system is deficient or suppressed and who recently received a bone marrow transplant or a blood transfusion. It can be identified on the basis of severity i.e. acute, chronic and prophylactic. The symptoms mainly include skin problems, diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain and liver failure.
According to the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research, there are about 25,000 allogeneic stem cell transplants are performed per year globally, affects half or more of recipients, almost more than half of these cases could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market Drivers
- Large unmet needs for the management of GVHD.
- High investment in the R&D is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Advancements in the diagnostic measures of the disease.
Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market Restraints
- Lack of regulatory guidelines and treatment regimens for this rare disease will restrain the growth of the market.
- Lack of awareness in the population is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market
Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market : By Product Type
- ATG therapies
- IL2Rα (CD25) inhibitors
- TNFα inhibitors
- Other biologics
- Calcineurin inhibitors
- mTOR inhibitors
- SOT therapies
- Anti-neoplastic therapies
- Stem Cell Treatments
- Extracorporeal Photophoresis
Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market : By Treatment Type
- Prophylaxis GVHD
- Chronic GVHD
- Acute GVHD
Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market : By End- Users
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market :
- On 13th January 2017, Kalytera Therapeutics, Inc. announced that it acquired Talent Biotechs Ltd.which is an Israel based company evaluating the use of CBD to prevent and treat Graft versus Host Disease (“GvHD”). This agreement will strengthen Kalytera’s position as an emerging market leader in cannabidiol (“CBD”) pharmaceuticals.
- On 9th November, 2017, Merck received FDA Approval of PREVYMIS™ (letermovir) for prevention of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection and disease in adult allogeneic stem cell transplant patients. This drug will attract GVHD patients.
- On 2nd August, 2017, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved IMBRUVICA (ibrutinib) for the treatment of adult patients with chronic graft-versus-host-disease (cGVHD) after failure of one or more lines of systemic therapy. Being the first and only drug for the treatment of cGVHD in adults, it is leading the GVHD market currently.
Competitive Analysis: Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market
Global graft-versus-host disease market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of graft-versus-host disease market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Graft-Versus-Host Disease (GVHD) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global graft-versus-host disease market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-graft-versus-host-disease-gvhd-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475